A new chapter of Chindhi's biographical saga is starting, 'Sindhutai Majhi Mai – Chindhi Banali Sindhu'!

A new chapter of the popular serial 'Sindhutai Majhi Mai' on Colors Marathi is about to begin. 'Sindhutai Majhi Mai – Chindhi Banali Sindhu' will unfold the touching and extraordinary life journey of Sindhutai in the new chapter. Sindhutai is an extraordinary woman with extraordinary spirit. We have seen Chindi's life till date, her struggles and her unwavering commitment to help the needy. But now the extraordinary journey of becoming Sindhu with a rag is about to begin. The many challenges in Sindhu's life, difficult situations, Halakhi circumstances and how she made her way through the journey to become Sindhu will be soul-stirring and mind-numbing. Watching his tough journey and how he came out of it is going to be engaging and inspiring for the audience. ( Sindhutai Majhi Mai ).

'Sindhutai Majhi Mai' serial won the hearts of the audience with its great plot and excellent acting of the actors. And taking this aim forward, the series will try to present the plot more emotionally. Then definitely watch Sindhutai My Mother – Sandhya from 15th October. Shivani Sonar, who played the role of Sindhu in her Colors Marathi Var. series, said, “I read a book written by my mother for this role. It was not my destiny to meet Mai but I prepared for this role and still do by listening to her experiences from people who met her and from my circle of friends.

After the shoot started, I am a girl who grew up in the city and was not prepared to work in the village, live in the village, but now I am trying to adapt to this environment. I am very excited for this role and at the same time there is a little nervousness as it is a big responsibility. I have done 100 percent justice to this role. I am sure that the audience will love this role as much as they loved it for my previous role. I and our entire team are trying to convey my story to the audience. I have the support of the director, actors of the serial.( Sindhutai Majhi Mai )

=====================

Also Read: Marathi Serial: 'Khumsadaar Naincha Goda Masala' is coming in front of the audience…!

=====================

Sindhu will be hitting the screens soon and I hope the audience will love it.” Be sure to watch this charming continuation of Sindhutai's remarkable story full of compassion and hope 'Sindhutai Majhi Mai – Chindhi Banali Sindhu' from October 15 evenings. 7th on your Colors Marathi.

Original content is posted on https://kalakrutimedia.com/a-new-chapter-in-chindhis-biography-begins-sindhutai-majhi-mai-chindhi-became-sindhu-marathi-info/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Zimma 2' re-opens old relationship

Bitti' aka Aarambi Ubale in 'Saavali Hoin Sukhachi' is a 'one take artiste'

The presence of the Vice President at the premiere of Guru Dutt's film